DIY Pencil Pouch
Back-to-school just got crafty with fun,
homemade pencil pouches!
You will need:
• Ultra-fine-point Sharpies
• Canvas pencil bag
1. Use a pencil to draw or sketch your design onto the canvas bag. We used a ruler to draw a grid, then used that grid to make the designs.
2. Plan your design on paper before you start. Pick your colors. The permanent ink will not wash out.
3. Place a few sheets of paper or cardboard (cut to fit) into the pouch so the ink does not seep through the fabric.
4. Start coloring your design. Have fun!