You will need:
• 4-ounce bottle school glue
• 1 teaspoon Borax
• 1 cup of warm water
separated into ½ cups
• 2 bowls for mixing
• Food coloring
• Spoon or spatula
• Latex gloves (optional)
1. Pour the bottle of glue into the bowl and mix ½ cup of warm water until completely combined.
2. Add 2-3 drops of food coloring to the glue and combine.
3. In a separate bowl dissolve 1 teaspoon Borax into ½ cup warm water.
4. Pour the borax/water mixture into the glue mixture and stir together. Mix the two until the glue starts to turn into putty.
5. Remove the putty and knead together by hand until well combined.
6. Enjoy! Don’t forget to store your putty in a resealable container.