These designs are for immature audiences only. Take your kid’s spring wardrobe up a notch with some funky, fun graphic clothes, kicks and accessories!
By Amy Gordy Photography by Brian Chilson
1. This distressed tank by Junk Food reminds us that YOLO, you only live once! And what better way to really live than by indulging in donuts—with sprinkles? Available at Mini Scarlet, scarletclothing.com.
2. It’s always sunny with a 100 percent chance of awesome in this vibrant American Apparel tee! Baby blue contrasted with red lettering creates the perfect warm weather shirt. Available at Bologna Joe’s, facebook.com/ shopbolognajoes.
3. Sorry, you’ll have to try us again later—we’re busy chillin’! This simple trucker hat by Tiny Whales makes the excuse for you. An adjustable band makes it easy to fit any little’s head. It’s a stylish way to keep the sun off their faces, and invite all the chill summer vibes. Available at Bologna Joe’s, facebook.com/shopbolognajoes.
4. Patch it up with a set of Molux iron-on patches. Rainbows, ice cream cones and red lips look great affixed to jeans, denim jackets, backpacks, hats and more. It’s an easy way to add a burst of color to any basics. Available at Mini Scarlet, scarletclothing.com.
5. Sun your buns in this cute ringer tank by Tiny Whales. The graphic is reminiscent of the old school Burger King logo, making it the perfect cookout attire for boys or girls. Available at Bologna Joe’s, facebook.com/ shopbolognajoes.
6. Chocolate and vanilla ice cream have been best friends for as long as we can remember. This extra long ringer tank by Tiny Whales celebrates the perfect friendship with two illustrated retro cones high-fiving. Aqua and muted pink accent colors make it an instant favorite tank. Available at Bologna Joe’s, facebook.com/shopbolognajoes.
7. You’ll want to chase this graphic bunny tee down the rabbit hole! It’s printed with love, by hand in Fayetteville by The Katie Co. The super soft .-sleeve shirt features a geometric bunny ready hop into your little one’s heart. Also available in blue at etsy.com/shop/TheKatieCo.
8. These splattered play shorts by Tiny Whales are stylish and comfortable. Great for when the days get hot and your kids still want to look cool. Charcoal gray splattered with a cream-colored accent and black piping make these easily pair with any top. And they have pockets! Available at Bologna Joe’s, facebook.com/shopbolognajoes.
9. What could you add to a shark to make it even more awesome? Pizza, duh. The pizza sharks classic sneakers by Vans are the perfect graphic kicks to complete any cool, carefree outfit. Available at vans.com.