Hand Crafted Hostess Gifts
Get in the spirit of Small Business Saturday on Nov. 25 and support local makers and crafters. Whether you need a quick hostess gift to take to a holiday event or want to get a head start on holiday shopping, these locally-made items are sure to be a hit!
1. Create your own highly-fragrant home spa experience with a jar of Vintage Merlot soaking salts by Bathhouse Soapery of Hot Springs. These Mineral Soaking Salts will detoxify, relax and renew. bathhousesoap.com.
2. A couple bags bold beans from Northwest Arkansas-bases Onyx Coffee Lab is perfect for an office gift exchange or for the coffee-lover in your life. This small batch coffee roaster takes pride in creating rich, exciting and approachable flavors. onyxcoffeelab.com.
3. A candle is the perfect, no-fail hostess gift, and a locally made home fragrance will really impress. Fill your rooms with the scent of Lux Fragrances candles, handmade in Des Arc, using a soy-free premium wax blend with long burn. The new fall scents are heavenly! lux-fragrances.com.
4. Satisfy your sweet tooth with small batch, artisan chocolates, truffles and caramels from Izard Chocolate. This Little Rock company uses above Fair Trade standards, organic, high quality, and fine flavor cacao along with organic cane sugar. izardchocolate.com.
5. Create a specialty artisanal cocktail with a splash of Pumpkin Butternut Spice simple syrup by Pink House Alchemy of Bentonville. It has all the familiar autumn spices in all the right places! pinkhousealchemy.com.
6. You can't arrive to a party empty-handed! If your hosts prefer beer you can't go wrong with a growler from Flyway Brewing in North Little Rock. This craft brewery has perfected every ale they make. Try the seasonal brews Dowitcher Pumpkin Ale or Oktoberfest, or the classic, year-round Free Range Brown. flywaybrewing.com.