Let's Get Physical!
Get motivated to move in the New Year with perfectly coordinated active wear. Sure, you could go to the gym in your PJs, but there’s nothing like looking the part to push you that extra mile, whether you’re on the treadmill or the yoga mat.
1. Make a statement with a graphic tank from Maddox. The flowy design allows you to breathe and move unrestricted, and look great doing it. Available at Maddox, Little Rock, shopmaddoxonline.com.
2. Keep it all in place with a Moving Comfort Fineform sports bra. The convertible straps offer two styling options—racerback or open back. It’s a stylish sports bra that offers great structure and modesty. Available at Fleet Feet Easy Runner, Little Rock, fleetfeeteasyrunner.com.
3. Stand out during savasana with these electric Side Pop leggings by Onzie. The bright pastels make them the perfect statement leggings to get you in the flow of things. Available at Blue Yoga Nyla, North Little Rock, blueyoganyla.com.
4. Keep your energy level up with some motivating tunes in an eye-catching set of Skullcandy Knockout headphones, sized to fit women. An in-line microphone and remote allows you to answer calls, skip a track and control the volume without having to pull out your phone. Available at skullcandy.com.
5. Stay hydrated while you sweat with a S’well stainless steel water bottle. Gold goes with everything, so don’t be afraid to tote this bottle to the office or playground. The 17-ounce bottle keeps drinks cold for 24 hours, or hot for 12 hours. It’s non-toxic, non-leaching and BPA free. Available at swellbottle.com.
6. These colorful kicks are great to hit the pavement or the treadmill. The Brooks Glycerin 14 running shoe is the ultimate in super-soft cushioning. Available at Fleet Feet Easy Runner, Little Rock, fleetfeeteasyrunner.com.