Paint Your Pumpkins!
Paint it, drip it or splatter paint to make a unique personalized fall pumpkin
You will need:
Disposable cups or
Prep the pumpkins
1. Wash the pumpkins with warm soapy water to remove any dirt.
2. Next, you will want to give the pumpkins a quick bleach bath. Fill your sink with water and add about half a cup of bleach. Leave the pumpkins in the water for about 30 minutes or longer, making sure to rotate them every 15 minutes until the entire thing has been soaked.
3. Remove them and allow them to air dry.
The fun part:
1. Set up your working area with all the paints and brushes you will need.
2. Paint the pumpkins in any way you like. Splatter the paint. Drip it using a cup to pour the paint or a squeeze bottle. Paint the pumpkin a solid color and add circles of gold.