Make your own fun-filled soap for kids
You will need:
• Soap mold
• Brick of glycerin soap
• Plastic animals, googly eyes or other little toys
• Food coloring
• Essential oils (optional)
1. Start by cutting the glycerin soap brick into smaller pieces and place them into a glass bowl. Melt the glycerin in the microwave in 30-second increments. Be sure to stir gently to create fewer bubbles. Bubbles make the soap cloudy.
2. Once melted, stir in the scented essential oils and food coloring.
3. Carefully pour into the molds, filling about halfway. Place toy animals facing down into the glycerin, then finish filling the mold.
4. Set aside to cool for about an hour or until the soap is no longer warm.
5. Once cooled, flip the mold over and push the soap out.