Upcycled Magnetic Memo Board
Reuse old kitchen supplies to keep
to-do lists organized
You will need:
• Used cookie sheet
• Spray paint
• Mason jar tops (rings and lids)
• Mod Podge Super Gloss
• Sponge brush
• Glue gun and glue
1. Clean and dry the cookie sheet.
2. Spray paint the cookie sheet. Make sure to let the first coat of paint dry before applying the second coat.
1. Use the Mason jar lid to trace a circle onto each of your photos, then cut them out.
2. Use the hot glue gun to glue the mason jar lids to the lid rings.
3. Use the Mod Podge to glue the photos to the inside of the lids. Then cover with the Mod Podge. Let dry. (We used the Mod Podge Super Gloss because it has a glass-like finish after curing.)
5. Use the hot glue gun to attach a magnet to the back of each of your frames. Voila!